Sunday 11 January 2009

Reviews update

Finally some reviews. Okay, I skipped corners! Fred Adelman offered me whichever reviews I wanted from his eMag Critical Condition and since there is no point in having a cool film site filled with empty review pages I thought I might as well take him up on it. So now there's a bunch of well written and incisive reviews all penned by Fred. That doesn't mean I won't be covering those films myself at some stage in the future as well. I probably will, obviously (soo obviously!) not because I think I can do better than Mr. Adelman but because we need more reviews (and exposure) on these films so that's why.

The reviews that are now updated:

HITMAN (aka American Commandos)
BATTLE RATS
BLOOD WAR
COMMANDER (aka The Last American Soldier)
COMMANDO INVASION
DEATH RAIDERS
THE EXPENDABLES
FINAL MISSION

Thanks Fred!


In other news;
I'm happy to report that for the very first time ever with any of my blogs I've had one or several readers in The Danish West Indies!! Very cool indeed! Of course nowadays they're called the US Virgin Islands for some reason (the US bought the islands off the Danish a few years back). Anyway, I watched a docu on this old Danish colony a couple of years ago and back then there were still three people living there who were born when the place was still under Danish rule. One of them was still pissed off about Denmark having sold off the islands to the US, LOL. Apparently, on Sct. Thomas the street names are still Danish. Yeah yeah I know, not much to do with Filipino trash. Go read some of Fred's reviews!

Jack J


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.