Tuesday 3 February 2009

CANNIBAL MERCENARY original Thai version!

Thanks to Kiba from Cinehound forum I'm now the owner of the original Thai version of CANNIBAL MERCENARY!



To the best of my knowledge, this version only exists on a rare VCD from Thailand and I have never seen this version referred to in any of the reviews I've read. It's gonna be interesting to make a comparison between the uncut American VHS version (or supposedly "uncut" version) and this original version. The only thing is, although it's from a Thai VCD I guess it may not guarantee it's the completely UNCUT original version since (which is well known) Thai VCD & DVD releases are often censored. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see. The Thai VCD is fullscreen and not surprisingly recorded (or dubbed) in Thai language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.