Sunday 14 June 2009

Nick Nicholson suffers heart attack

Oh no!!! I lost a close relative 12 days ago and Nick was kind and wrote a nice comment to my blog post about it (the post before this one) and now this!!!

If you get to see this, Nick, I wish you the best and sincerely hope you get well again. Our best wishes and prayers are with you.

These truly awful news came from Bert Spoor (another old actor from Filipino action and war movies) via Dvdmaniacs and his own site. I hope Bert doesn't mind my posting it here:

My dear friends, I was just informed by Annie, Nick Nicholsons wife that he suffered a major heart attack yesterday. At this moment he is back home from the hospital and using medication. He needs our support badly, not only by thoughts, but for sure financial. I sent him cash to pay for medicine and food already. If you are his friend, please HELP...as well. Thank you.

The Union-bank accepts money transfers to Manila and just needs his name and address, no bankaccount needed.

PLEASE HELP OUR BUDDY NICK !!!!!!!

Berto

http://bert-firebert.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.