Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hey, Xmas comes early this year and your present is a free copy of... BiB #2!!!

This doesn't have anything to do with trashy Filipino war flicks but bare with me, if nothing else... it's for free!

Thanks to Cinehound member Jazel I can now offer you issue #2 of my old horror/splatter fanzine Banned in Britain!! This issue came out in 2004 and everyone is still awaiting the arrival of issue 3 (or maybe they've all forgotten about it, haha). Anyway, you can download it here. If you don't have a program to view it you can download a free one here. Although it should be self-explanatory lemme just point out that this is obviously a totally legit download since it is my publication and I own the copyrights. You can share it as much as you want, just don't make a profit on it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.