Sunday, 18 October 2009

Mga Reyna Ng Kagubatan



I won this Filipino "jungle action" movie at one of Miltos' eBay auctions the other day. I simply bought it on a hunch; I mean it's a 1980s violent jungle action movie from the Philippines, right! xD

But the thing is I don't know anything about it other than the very few details that were listed on Miltos' eBay page:


Genre: Strong Jungle Action
Year: 80s
Country: Philippines
Director: Amado P. Geronimo
Cast: Amanda Amores, Olga Miranda, Cristina Crisol
Very rare, wild & violent movie with female warriors, jungle camps, tortures etc !!!
USA original NTSC VHS
Asp. Ratio: Fullscreen
Language: Filipino
Subtitles: -
Label: Viva Video
Condition: Very good


Not much to go by, eh. And altho I've done several Google searches I don't get anything on the film (but plenty of other hits. I guess the title just means a commonly used phrase or something). So if anybody out there knows anything about this film, if nothing else the release year, an English title, or a link to a page with info, please let me know. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.

Bikini girls with machine guns

Yep, this video is from the one they're watching in Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN. It's an awesome video; I mean all it is is a bunch of scantly clad sexy babes with automatic guns going: "This is an AK47" pow pow pow pow - Haha. Absolutely fantastic! xD.