Sunday 18 October 2009

Mga Reyna Ng Kagubatan



I won this Filipino "jungle action" movie at one of Miltos' eBay auctions the other day. I simply bought it on a hunch; I mean it's a 1980s violent jungle action movie from the Philippines, right! xD

But the thing is I don't know anything about it other than the very few details that were listed on Miltos' eBay page:


Genre: Strong Jungle Action
Year: 80s
Country: Philippines
Director: Amado P. Geronimo
Cast: Amanda Amores, Olga Miranda, Cristina Crisol
Very rare, wild & violent movie with female warriors, jungle camps, tortures etc !!!
USA original NTSC VHS
Asp. Ratio: Fullscreen
Language: Filipino
Subtitles: -
Label: Viva Video
Condition: Very good


Not much to go by, eh. And altho I've done several Google searches I don't get anything on the film (but plenty of other hits. I guess the title just means a commonly used phrase or something). So if anybody out there knows anything about this film, if nothing else the release year, an English title, or a link to a page with info, please let me know. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.