Tuesday 17 November 2009

More Filipino movies you ought to check out if you don't already have 'em!

SOUTH SEAS MASSACRE (this is a Greek tape but it's dubbed in German)

JUNGLE HEAT aka Last Breath
This is the (GORY!!) Hong Kong movie not to be confused with the Indo movie of the same English title. This Greek tape contains the English dubbed, uncut Westernised version. There is a German DVD but it's CUT!!!

INTRUSION: CAMBODIA
Some Internet sources claims this is an alternative title for RESCUE TEAM. This is not the case. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT FILMS! Same cast, same director, filmed back to back, BUT DIFFERENT FILMS! Check entries for both on this blog. Btw, the logo pic of Richard Harrison that I use is from the Greek vhs of RESCUE TEAM. xD
Both films are very entertaining by the way.

SLASH
Highly entertaining film starring Ron Kristoff!!

HOSTAGE SYNDROME
Very very rare film/tape. I believe this is the only release there is in the world. This is only the second (or maaybe third) time I see this tape on eBay! (obviously I got it the first time, LOL).

COBRA THUNDERBOLD
From Thailand.


NB: I have nothing to do with the auctions that I link to and I get no provisions (I wish!!). I'm only trying to be helpful to other fans and collectors of these films. Ahhh (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.