Sunday 20 December 2009

MADRE DE DIOS!!!!!


My gawd!!! A Cinehound member bought the original version of the totally gory trashy Taiwan war flick JUNGLE HEAT under its original HK title of LAST BREATH without knowing what it was!!!!! I've been looking for this tape forever and never even seen the shadow of it. Congrats mate!!!

Here's a scan of the Japanese VHS release of the film (the Westernised version) which I'm the proud owner of. Uncut and in beautiful letterbox format (I believe all other VHS versions are fullscreen, and the only DVD, i.e. the German one, is CUT!).

JUNGLE HEAT aka Last Breath [Taiwan]

3 comments:

  1. What's cut in the german dvd release?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Last Breath released by World Video & Supply Inc. who also released Centipede Horror. I picked up this release of Last Breath in Oakland California.

    -Atherton

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ninja; According to a member from Dvdmaniacs who compared the vhs with the dvd the "acid in brain" scene is cut.

    @Atherton; Thanks for your info and lucky you!! I asked the Cinehound guy to sell it to me but unfortunately I would have had to come up with much more dough than I was prepared to, so... :(

    ReplyDelete

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.