Wednesday 13 January 2010

Please kick me! Preferably in the head!!

No, wait, I'll do it my fucken self!!! Arrgh, how can you be so stupid!!! All week I've kept an eye on this tape (of a Filipino movie called Dirty Games) that Onar-Bill had up for auction and what do I do on the night it ends??? Arrhg, fucken forget to make a bloody bid that's what. Fuuuck! I've only seen this tape up for auction once before and then I forget. In the words of that ol'd Black Grapes song: Stupid, stupid, stupid. :o(

And if that wasn't bad enough someone ran off with it for TEN MEASLY DOLLARS!!! Argh, where's my oven, where do I turn on the gas. :o(


Seller's info:
SYNOPSIS: VERY RARE Greek Vhs of a 1979 filippino crime thriller revenge gem with eddie rodriguez, christopher de leon, amalia fuentes and eddie garcia!! dir. by LEONARDO VELASCO UY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.