Monday 15 February 2010

Get yer Japanese tapes here!

I've just discovered a new eBay seller in Japan who has about half a dozen cool & trashy Filipino movies up for auction!! And I kinda thought it would be a pity if you wanted to get in on some of the action that I'm always babbling about but didn't know dick about this auction (or if they got scooped up by some schmuck who doesn't know what treasures they are, LOL). So this here be a multo exciting'o tip for ya, paesano!!! Yeah, you gotta love me, ay!! LOL.

Go HERE!!!. He has got auctions going for BLASTFIGHTER (Lamberto Bava), HEROES FOR HIRE, TOUGH COP(S), Bruno Mattei's TERMINATOR 2 (on Japanese video as Shocking Star), Umberto Lenzi's WILD TEAM , Bruno Mattei's STRIKE COMMANDO 1 & 2!!! The auctions run for another 6 days except BLASTFIGHTER which finishes 10 hours from now. Good stuff indeed!!! (and kinda weird but most of these are titles I've won recently myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.