Monday 23 August 2010

A coupla tips from your friendly neighbourhood (vhs) watch



It's been a while since I've tipped you off about important tapes you NEED in your life to be cool (LOL) but as you know I was away all summer, and some tapes I just didn't wanna tell you about (cos I wanted them for myself, haha). Anyhoo, these are awesome ones:

TORNADO
- directed by Antonio Margheriti (Japanese VHS). This is an awesome tape; fully letterboxed and the best picture quality of any VHS release (need I tell you there's no legit DVD releases!).
Edit: This ended up going for $37.

COBRA MISSION by Fabrizio De Angelis (Japanese VHS)
This didn't sell at all!

HITMAN (aka American Commandos) by Bobby A.Suarez (Japanese VHS).
- and this went for $20,50

All three tapes are from the same Brit seller in Japan and they run for another 5 days. Starting price 7 dollars. I own copies of all three tapes and they're definitely the ones to own until we get better DVD versions (which might never happen!).


DISCLAIMER: I have nothing to do with these auctions, the seller doesn't even know I'm linking to these tapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.