Tuesday 2 November 2010

PHANTOM SOLDIERS scan + review



[click high-resolution scan for full size]

Here's a high-resolution scan of the Japanese VHS release of PHANTOM SOLDIERS. I didn't scan the cover myself cos, well, altho I do have a scanner it's from 1998 and veeeery slow and it includes having to burn the scan down to a cd-rw as the scanner is hooked up to my other old computer (old as in "1998 old"!!)! So usually I don't bother!! Hahaha. I got the scan from the excellent blog Japanese VHS Hell which is NOTHING but hi-res VHS scans of Japanese tapes!!! Check it out. If you've checked today's readers' comments (in the bar to the right) you'll know that reader Sutekh has just reviewed the film on his site Explosive Action. For the review go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.