Sunday 26 December 2010

FINAL MISSION on DVD in Thailand!

DVD/Thailand/fullscreen/English audio + Thai dub/Thai subs
[click the scan twice for full size]

My friend Fred Anderson has just sent me these screen grabs and cover scan from his Thai DVD release of Santiago's FINAL MISSION! I had no idea this had been released on DVD in Thailand! It's not out anywhere else (in English anyway). Just don't get too exited over this though; the DVD came out a quite a while ago and it seems it's already OOP! I haven't been able to find it in any of the Thai web stores I usually frequent.











Thanks to Fred for the scans! For more Thai (etc) mayhem go to Fred's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.