Wednesday 15 December 2010

Longer export version of Nick Nicholson's ZOMBIE 4

I've just written a post about the longer export version of the Italian/Filipino co-production ZOMBIE 4: AFTER DEATH which I'm sure you know (if you've followed this blog for a while anyway) stars our good buddy Nick Nicholson who passed away a few months back. All DVD versions carry the shorter Italian print except this release.

I used to post all stuff Filipino on this blog but I think it kinda blurs the image of this being a full-on trashy Filipino Vietnam war blog so instead I've posted it over on my other more divers blog. Go here.

And one last thing, Annie (Nicholson) still updates on Nick's blog from time to time and here's her thoughts (from early December) on the upcoming holidays without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.