Monday 3 January 2011

FINAL REPRISAL on dvd!


Teddy Chiu's (as "Tedd Hemingway") Filipino war flick FINAL REPRISAL, starring Gary Daniels and Jim Gaines + David Light has been released on English friendly DVD in Germany! Actually it came out about two years ago (January, 2009).

I don't have this release but it's listed on German Amazon and at the Dragon & Tiger store in Austria. The Amazon page only lists the German dub but D&T is a reliable store so I tend to believe this is the correct info. The DVD is fullscreen and is listed as being uncut but of course who's to tell with these German DVDs. Hopefully it's true.

The disc also contains the film's trailer. I own the rare Japanese VHS and my bet is the picture quality on that tape is just as good so I'll stick to that unless someone tells me the German disc is über fantastic awesome, LOL.

Thanks to a nameless reader in the comments' section on the Direct to Video Connoisseur blog for this piece of cool info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.