Wednesday 25 May 2011

Cool rare Filipino Vietnam War tapes in the mail

After THREE extremely unfortunate big parcels that never reached me (I'm still crossing my fingers for parcel #3) I finally received a big box today containing a pile of cool and totally rare tapes! Out of today's 8 new ex-rental tapes 2 of them are of interest to this blog: The Danish ex-rental releases of LEATHERNECKS (aka Krydsild) and BROTHERS IN BLOOD (aka Blodsbrødre). And I can't emphasise enough how rare these tapes are. I know Hans-Jørn (aka Diabolik) has a copy of BROTHERS but I haven't heard of any other copies. And I'm not aware of any other collector who has a copy of the Danish LEATHERNECKS. Big thanks to Member-X in Finland for this trade! (and for the chocolates he enclosed!).






PS: there's a much better scan (courtesy of Hans-Jørn) of the Danish BROTHERS IN BLOOD on the film's entry page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.