Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Cool rare Filipino Vietnam War tapes in the mail

After THREE extremely unfortunate big parcels that never reached me (I'm still crossing my fingers for parcel #3) I finally received a big box today containing a pile of cool and totally rare tapes! Out of today's 8 new ex-rental tapes 2 of them are of interest to this blog: The Danish ex-rental releases of LEATHERNECKS (aka Krydsild) and BROTHERS IN BLOOD (aka Blodsbrødre). And I can't emphasise enough how rare these tapes are. I know Hans-Jørn (aka Diabolik) has a copy of BROTHERS but I haven't heard of any other copies. And I'm not aware of any other collector who has a copy of the Danish LEATHERNECKS. Big thanks to Member-X in Finland for this trade! (and for the chocolates he enclosed!).






PS: there's a much better scan (courtesy of Hans-Jørn) of the Danish BROTHERS IN BLOOD on the film's entry page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.

Bikini girls with machine guns

Yep, this video is from the one they're watching in Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN. It's an awesome video; I mean all it is is a bunch of scantly clad sexy babes with automatic guns going: "This is an AK47" pow pow pow pow - Haha. Absolutely fantastic! xD.