Friday, 28 June 2013

Shopping tip: CANNIBAL MERCENARY REDUX VHS

Some months back I talked about the then new bootleg NTSC VHS release of a fan edit of the old gore cult classic CANNIBAL MERCENARY. Only 40 copies were made for purchase (plus a number of copies made for whoever helped with the release). One of the tapes has now made it to eBay so here's your chance to get this fan edit - if you live in the United States that is!!! The seller very clearly points out that he does NOT want to ship outside the US except for Canada. A pity really as I would have liked to make a bid for the tape myself (I never received a copy. I'm told it got lost in the mail, and a second copy never arrived either. What happened to them I have no idea. Maybe there's some happy thieving postal workers out there. Oh well). If you wanna make a go for it you have four days. Go here. Current bid is 15 dollars.

EDIT: final bid was $34.


NB: I'm not the seller nor do I profit from the auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.

Bikini girls with machine guns

Yep, this video is from the one they're watching in Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN. It's an awesome video; I mean all it is is a bunch of scantly clad sexy babes with automatic guns going: "This is an AK47" pow pow pow pow - Haha. Absolutely fantastic! xD.