Tuesday 31 December 2019

Lost in the (Filipino) Vietnam jungle for 11 years!


Good grief! It has just dawned on me that this blog turned 11 yesterday!!!

Who would have thought I'd still be doing this after more than a decade. Oh well, it's not like I post all that often so NOT REALLY HARD WORK AT ALL, haha.

It's been fun, not least the one aspect which is different to my other blogs; the fact that I've met quite a few of the actors from those old B-flicks (met online at least). Actually, most of them found me, not the other way round. All good fun and a lot of hours spent watching entertaining B war flicks that never took themselves too seriously.

Too bad Nick Nicholson left us way too soon. Here's a toast to you wherever you are, sir. Thanks to everyone who ever helped out with info, films or even just posted comments on the blog and the fb page. Cheers.




3 comments:

  1. I just discovered this blog and am currently going through the archives. Amazing stuff. Thank you for 11 years of service!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Anon! Thanks so much for your kind words. xD

      Delete
  2. I MISS MY GOOD FRIEND JIM MOSS HAD SO MANY GOOD TIMES MAKING MOVIES AND GOING TO HIS HOUSE IN FB HARRISON AND

    ReplyDelete

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.