Wednesday 28 January 2009

Zoon, wery wery zoon!!!

Hey,

I know, I know, things are going a little slow but I'll get cracking very soon and get some real stuff in here so don't worry.

Yesterday, I watched the Filipino flick REVENGE FOR JUSTICE (by Manuel 'Fyke' Cinco) and although it doesn't fit in here (in that it's 'Pino alright but no trashy war stuff) you ought to track it down and watch it anyway. Entertainment guaranteed!

I also watched another Cinco directed film, THE DAY THEY ROBBED AMERICA , which juuust happens to be Vietnam War connected ENOUGH to make it to his site sometime in the future. Very entertaining as well. Both films star Rudy Fernandez by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.