Thursday, 29 January 2009

Snake biting its tail

BLOODY HELL!! How retarded can you be! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!

I set up this site in order to get other people to watch and collect trashy Filipino war movies and now THEY OUTBID ME ON EBAY!!! Argh!!! I should never have told you bumholes about these obscure trash movies. Argh fuck me drunk!!!

Anyway, whoever you are, you who just won HEROES BLOOD for a mere $102.50 could be please make me a dvd-r when you get it? Cheers. Sweet. And then I won't hate you (too much).


EDIT: Ahh, Patrick, you schmendrick! Haha. Well, congrats with your new tape. Go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.

Bikini girls with machine guns

Yep, this video is from the one they're watching in Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN. It's an awesome video; I mean all it is is a bunch of scantly clad sexy babes with automatic guns going: "This is an AK47" pow pow pow pow - Haha. Absolutely fantastic! xD.