Monday 4 May 2009

'Jungle Commandos on VHS'

[Click scan for bigger size]

Oh sweet mama!!! Check this new thread out over at Cinehound: The Jungle Commandos on VHS thread!!! The thread began only two days ago but it's already fulla tons, and I mean literally TONNES, of RAD, trashy Filipino war flick VHS covers!!!

There's also a bunch of Italian ones, and... the cover for the mofo rare CANNIBAL MERCENARY which I'm gonna steal right away (altho it's not really a 'steal' since the über-cool members there don't mind my using them!). Thanks to Sergeant Rock, Djponey, and Gourmetsentai for posting so far! Keep 'em coming!! :-)

All the scans are nice but I'm especially happy to see the cover for the Thai film CANNIBAL MERCENARY (aka Mercenary) which only exists uncut on VHS in the US (or should I say existed as it's practically impossible to find now!).

And here's yet another rare tape I got hold of a couple of days ago on Japanese VHS; Jun Gallardo's (aka John Gale) COMMANDO INVASION. :-) :-) :-)


Read Fred Adelman's review here.


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.