Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Yeah yeah don't tell me don't ya think I know!

I know-I know, things are going slow here! I'll get cracking very soon and start popping them reviews. But until that happens why don't you just pop over to my other blog which I actually update on a regular basis (gasp!). Not least the last couple of days with the news of the upcoming Birte Tove Shaw Brothers film MINI-SKIRT GANG is exiting! (it's never been released before!).

You'll find it all here!

[click scan for proper size!]

Thanks to teako170 for posting the scan at KungFuCinema forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.

Bikini girls with machine guns

Yep, this video is from the one they're watching in Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN. It's an awesome video; I mean all it is is a bunch of scantly clad sexy babes with automatic guns going: "This is an AK47" pow pow pow pow - Haha. Absolutely fantastic! xD.