Sunday 29 March 2009

Raining Filipino vhs

Okay, maybe not quite but I've got some mighty fine Filipino films coming my way. VERY exiting!!!

Diabolik (aka Hans-Jørn) found and bought yet another mega rare Danish release for me (on a trip to a sci-fi con in Sweden no less!)

FINAL MISSION as Hævnaktion: final mission

And Max in Italy was so nice as to sell me his extremely rare Japanese VHS release of ZIMATAR (the only English dubbed version!).

And finally, tonight another fine Cinehound member was nice enough to sell me his rare Japanese tape of HEROES BLOOD which some of you (in Norway) might remember I lost out on at an auction a little while ago. ;-)

[you can click top and bottom scans for bigger size]

Thanks heaps to Diabolik for the FINAL MISSION tape, and to the other two gents for good trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.