Monday, 4 January 2010

Nice start

Hope you entered 2010 in a grand way. xD

I just won this: Fred Williamson's BLACK COBRA 3 (aka Cobra Nero 3, 1990)!! I know, I know, don't tell me; it's also released on DVD but this is a very nice letterboxed Japanese video tape!! xD

Actually all three films are out in several different DVD releases and there's even a couple of boxes that contain all three films (I'm not counting the unrelated fourth entry here as it was part of the series in aka-name only, according to Paul & Co's book "Tough to Kill"). One of the boxes is out from the Alpha label which surely means it's GOT to be a high quality release!! (aargh, like NOT!). Do any of you know which versions to get? Are any of them letteboxed? I have the first film on Danish VHS but it's fullscreen.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack


    Trash-Online.com have the first film in W/S.

    I got all 3 in a very cheap set called Strike of The Cobra - full screen prints, but nice apart from part 2, which - I kid you not - rewinds the last 5 minutes of the film and replays it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there unknown person,

    Of course!! Why didn't I think of Lefteris and Trash-online!! Thanks.

    Yeah, someone else also told me about that set and said the films were practically unwatchable. I don't know if he meant all 3 or what but I'll stay away from that release that's for sure. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.

Bikini girls with machine guns

Yep, this video is from the one they're watching in Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN. It's an awesome video; I mean all it is is a bunch of scantly clad sexy babes with automatic guns going: "This is an AK47" pow pow pow pow - Haha. Absolutely fantastic! xD.