Sunday 24 January 2010

Sorry to whoever I was up against... but I had to have these babies! LOL

I won these two on eBay tonight and my (not so very) sincere apologies go out to the other guys who wanted them too. xD

First up is Teddy Page's (aka Teddy Chiu) ESCAPE TO NOWHERE (on Japanese VHS as Battle Geese)...



NB: Despite what it says on the otherwise excellent Nanarland site EXCAPE TO NOWHERE is definitely NOT an alternative title for PHANTOM SOLDIERS. They are two different movies!!

...and secondly we have Antonio Margheriti's TORNADO which I've written about a couple of times lately. As you'll remember I already have the Greek tape but I'm looking forward to this Japanese VHS which hopefully is gonna look head and shoulders better than the other tape which was taken from a print scratched beyond belief (in places anyway). Yay!


If someone has a better scan feel free to send me a copy. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.