Tuesday, 23 March 2010

"Forgotten Warriors" - the video store

Throughout the last couple of years I've re-bought quite a few films on Japanese VHS. Films I already had on Greek, Finnish and American VHS. I'll be selling these duplicates from time to time. The tapes have got a buy now price, i.e. they're not auctions. First come first serve. As of right now there's only one tape for sale but WHADDA TAPE!!! Go here.

NB: There's nothing wrong with these tapes, I'm only selling them as it's the films I collects, not the various different releases. I really only need one copy of each film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.

Bikini girls with machine guns

Yep, this video is from the one they're watching in Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN. It's an awesome video; I mean all it is is a bunch of scantly clad sexy babes with automatic guns going: "This is an AK47" pow pow pow pow - Haha. Absolutely fantastic! xD.