Thursday 12 August 2010

PI work in Casablanca all finished

Hey there,

Apart from yesterday's very sad piece of news it's been quiet here for a while. Summer's been here and I've been off my blogs and most message boards. Hell, I've been off Cyberspace most of the time and haven't even checked emails very often. I have about 20 pages in my inbox which I haven't looked thru yet. I'm sorry if any of you wrote to me and didn't get a reply. I'll (probably, maybe, hopefully) get to you eventually.

William S. Wilson just posted a very cool review of DOG TAGS over on "Video Junkie" blog and it's a good good read. Go here. I'm happy to report I have the film on Japanese VHS. Yay! Spiffy!
Check the covers I posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.