Sunday 14 November 2010

'Pino trailers

I rewatched Teddy Page's BLACKFIRE tonight. It stars Ron Kristoff and Jim Gaines. And it's great fun and pretty entertaining! I already had the film on Greek tape but I upgraded it recently to Japanese VHS! Interestingly enough the Japanese tape contains a handful of trailers for other Filipino Vietnam war movies; WAR WITHOUT END, SLASH, NINJA WARRIORS, NINJ'S FORCE, and DOUBLE EDGE (okay, some may be more Vietnam War than others but they're all Filipino action films anyway). The last trailer was for the American/Korean co-production LA STREETFIGHTERS. I'm posting the trailer for one of the films here but it's a "clean" trailer, i.e. it doesn't have the cool Japanese writing all over the screen. LOL.






PS: I don't need two copies of the same film so anybody who'd like to buy my Greek tape feel free to send me an email (addy on the profile page, or post your own here). I paid $43 for it and that's what I'll be asking as well (plus postage).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.