Wednesday 11 May 2022

Odd move from Bo

I just noticed that one of the YouTube uploaded versions of BROTHERS IN BLOOD has now been taken down. Instead of the video you now see this interesting disclaimer: 


Fair enough if Bo Svenson doesn't want his film uploaded to YouTube. However, I find it odd that he would ask YouTube to remove the shorter edit of the film but not the long uncut version. That kinda does not make sense. Or could it be that Bo doesn't actually mind his film being on YouTube, but he just doesn't want the short edit as it's not the right version as seen from an artistic viewpoint? o_O 

All very odd. I should of course make a disclaimer of my own: I have nothing to do with any of these uploads. I just link to the film on YouTube. 

The old post is here and you can still watch the Italian version and the trailer. If you like the film I also highly recommend the German blu-ray edition. Uncut and in English. Info here. I see the Austrian shop in my link has a few copies left. 

2 comments:

  1. Thats interesting. And to see his name is kind of cool. I did find a decent copy on YouTube. Might be the one your referring too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's cool. I just read up on him. He's 81 now! He has his own homepage. Oddly enough he doesn't mention all the lowbudget films that he was in, and that we love.
      http://bosvenson.com/index.htm

      Delete

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.