Monday 7 September 2009

Latest update in the world of Filipino tape requisition!

I finally won this one tonight. About a year ago I made a bid for another copy but it went to someone who was willing to cough up 61 Amerikkan dollarz for it! Tonight nobody gave a rat's ass and I got it for the starting price of just under 10 bucks.

BLOOD HUNT (Greek vhs)



Seller's description: :D
SYNOPSIS: VERY RARE 80's Greek VHS of a 1981 philippino pessimistic bloody crime thriller with rudy fernandez, charo santos, phillip gamboa and mat ranillo iii !! dir. by ARMANDO DE GUZMAN!!


But I lost this one :o(

FIRING LINE on Greek VHS:



- so I bought it right away on DVD; it has about TEN different DVD releases (!!!) but none of them has a cover that comes close to this cool Greek cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.